Friday 27 March 2015

Hey Guys! It's our 150th post (it's our whatever jubilee!!!). I decided to do something special and voiced my thoughts to Akshat. He said he was in. Five days later when he asked me what I was going to actually do, I realized that it is not that easy doing something special. So I said "Shuck it. Go back to original. Post whatever comes to mind." Like I always say, let's get down to business -

Make Facebook talk to you in pirate english.


Many of you readers have watched Pirates of the Caribbean. That language they use is so awesome. Just few days ago I was doing some tweaking around facebook when I found a way to make facebook use that language. Here is the end result -



To do this follow these steps -

1. Press ctrl+F on your keyboard in the facebook tab.
2. Search for "english" without the quotes.
3. You will get the result in the left sidebar in facebook below the popular feed. Look for it.
4. Now click on it and select "English(Pirate)"

That's it. Enjoy your piratic version of facebook (we pirate everything here, eh?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...